I saw this challenge over on The Pretty Books and wanted to jump in! 50 books in a year is a realistic number for me, considering I average about a book a week and there’s 52 weeks in a year (in case you didn’t know). So that puts the goal at roughly 4 books a month. I thought I would use this exercise to keep me going when I get lazy and put off my “to-read” list.
If you’re doing the 50 book challenge let me know so we can buddy up! Leave a comment here and/or add my Goodreads profile to follow along. I will be updating my blog with once a month, but my profile is updated on a weekly / “bookly” basis.
January – 5/4 – goal exceeded!
1. Redeemed (House of Night #12)
2. Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3)
3. Earth Star (Earth Girl #2)
4. Earth Flight (Earth Girl #3)
5. City of Dark Magic (City of Dark Magic #1)
TOTAL 2015 BOOK COUNT – 5/50